Can Rippled do ‘Right to Buy’ Mortgages?


If you’re currently occupying a council or housing association owned property and you have the opportunity to purchase it by way of a mortgage, we are able to help you make this a reality! Our mortgage advisers are well versed in these types of transactions so are best placed to advise you.

We want to help.

Complete our simple form, and one of our friendly, expert mortgage advisers will be in touch to see what we can do to help you in your journey to owning a property.

Ready to get started?

Whether you're looking to save money by remortgaging, or get a brand new mortgage, our expert mortgage advisers have got a deal that works waiting for you! Press one of the buttons below to get started and meet your dedicated advisor.

Your home could be repossessed if you don’t keep up repayments on your mortgage.